Thursday, October 6, 2011

About Set

The boat is just about ready. I got the topside painted. Then I taped off all the areas that needed to be non-skidded. I sanded the non-skid areas, and then rolled on more paint mixed with non-skid particles. I ran the cables for the controls, steering, trim tabs, and jack plate. Right now, Joe Ward (former owner of Joe's Bait and Tackle in Atlantic Beach) is helping me out with the wiring. I got the Yamaha mounted on the jack plate, so it is almost ready to hit the water for the first time--just in time for speckled trout fishing time!

Topside getting painted

Transom with trim tabs and jack plate. Blue tape is for non-skid.


Here's a picture of the front deck with non-skid

Here's the console.

Final product

Ready for wiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment